Here are answers to some of the most frequent requests we get about the event.
QUESTION? Is there a cost to register for Atlanticade? Why should I register?
ANSWER: There is NO FEE to attend the festival. Access to vendors, food services, live outdoor entertainment, and adjacent parking to the festival site is FREE OF CHARGE to bikers and the general public.
BASIC FESTIVAL REGISTRATION
$10.00/bike for the event
Participants who want to take part in a variety of organized ATLANTICADE activities must be registered. This level is designed for those participants who want to financially support the event and continue to see it grow.
A "Basic Festival" Registration provides for the following:
- Participation in Guided tours
- Participation in any Parades
- Participation in any contests and provide prizes (Poker Runs, Passport Programs, etc.)
- Ability to pre-purchase tickets for any special events
- Ability to enter Show 'n Shine contests
- Access to preferred parking inside the festival grounds
- Ticket on GRAND PRIZE DRAW - a 2017 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT!
Your personal information remains confidential. However, it is used to complete a generic Atlanticade debrief document following the event to identify the number of participants, provinces/states represented, general participant demographics and economic spin-off. This document is used to attract and maintain sponsorship funding. Taking a few moments to register is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
QUESTION? What is a VIP Package? What does it cost? Why would I want one?
ANSWER: Want to really take advantage of what Atlanticade has to offer? The Atlanticade Value Incentive Package (VIP) provides additional benefits and cost savings. Packages MUST BE PURCHASED PRIOR TO THE EVENT. They are available for purchase online or at specified locations until Midnight, Saturday, June 17th 2017. No VIP registrations will be accepted after that date and they will not be available for purchase at or during the event.
COST: VIP Option A: Single Rider One Bike $60.00
VIP Option B: Couple Riding 2-up One Bike $90.00
VIP Option C: Couple Riding Two Bikes $90.00
VIP Option A: Single Rider One Bike receives:
ATLANTICADE VIP includes:
- Basic registration ($10)
- 1 year subscription to Motorcycle Mojo Magazine ($25)
- Atlantic Canada Motorcycle Tour Guide ($6)
- Exclusive Men's VIP T-Shirt (your choice of colour) ($20)
- Note: Women to receive credit towards T-Shirt of choice to value of $20.
- 2017 Year Bar and ATLANTICADE Pin ($8)
VIP Preferred Parking at Atlanticade HQ
- TICKETS to win GRAND PRIZE DRAW - a 2017 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
- SIX Tickets for a VIP Single Registration
- NINE Tickets for a VIP Couple Registration
- 1 Ticket to the Awards Breakfast- or 2 tickets per couple (valued at $15 each)
- Guaranteed entrance into Atlanticade's City Hall Biker Bash Events Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special events and restaurant discounts
- $10.00 to Mexicali Rosa's
- $10.00 to Old Triangle
- $10.00 to Rossano's
VIP Option B and C: (Couples riding 2-up or with 2 bikes) will receive
QUESTION? What happens if I purchase a VIP Package and cannot attend the event?
ANSWER: If you purchase a VIP Package and something happens that you cannot attend the event, your benefits will be mailed to you immediately following the event.
QUESTION? How do I register? What are my options?
ANSWER: There are several ways to submit your registration.
ATLANTICADE 330 MacNaughton Avenue, Moncton, NB E1H 2K1
- Register on-line by going to our Participant Registration Page on this website.
- Print and complete the registration form and mail it to:
QUESTION? Where can I go to find and print the Registration Form?
PRINT "Basic" FORM $10.00/bike
PRINT "VIP" Rider Only FORM $60.00 (may or may not include "Basic"/Non VIP Passenger
PRINT "VIP" Couple (2 bikes) FORM $90.00
PRINT "VIP" Couple (1bike) FORM. $90.00
QUESTION? How do I purchase a VIP (Value Incentive Package)? What are my options?
ANSWER: There are several ways to purchase a VIP Package.
ATLANTICADE, 330 MacNaughton Ave, Moncton, NB E1H 2K1
- The VIP Purchase Option is part of the on-line Participant Registration process located on this website as indicated above. You will be directed to PAYPAL for payment which will allows for Credit Card payment.
- Download the registration form and mail it and your payment (Cheque or Money Order) to:
QUESTION? Will I receive anything in the mail prior to the event? When and where do I go to get my Registration and/or VIP Kit?
ANSWER: All of the benefits of both BASIC FESTIVAL Registration and the VIP Registration (Value Incentive Package) are provided to you when you arrive at the event. They are not mailed to you in advance. When you arrive at ATLANTICADE, please proceed to THE REGISTRATION DESK at ATLANTICADE Head Quarters which will be located at Riverfront Park, Assumption Blvd, Downtown Moncton. Because you have pre-registered, your kits will be available for you to pick-up - no waiting in line!
QUESTION? Do I need to be riding a certain type of motorcycle or belong to a certain group to attend ATLANTICADE?
ANSWER: No! ATLANTICADE is a generic motorcycle event and welcomes all makes and models of bikes. Because you are a motorcycle rider or passenger and love motorcycling is the common bond shared. Sport bikes, cruisers, touring, etc. all attend and enjoy ATLANTICADE!
Join our facebook group